Things to remember when you’re having a bad day: Groundhogs aren’t really predictors of season change. Spring is coming. The days are getting brighter and warmer. Good music exists. With online streaming, you can find just about any kind of music to play on your phone or computer for free. Find something that lifts your […]
Restoring normalcy to the Christian Faith
Friday, February 2, 2018
Search
Popular Posts
-
Do you know what Bronies are? Bronies, as self defined, are adult, usually male, fans of the kids show "My Little Pony: Friendship ...
-
Author’s note: I am a heterosexual cis male, married for 30 years to my amazing wife. I cannot begin to comprehend the issues experienced by...
-
It was a rough weekend, this third weekend of September 2016. Bombs, a suspect in custody, an innocent man gunned down for having his vehicl...
-
I have a morning routine that I follow. Coffee, a little prayer/meditation time, manage the Facebook pages I admin, check twitter for news. ...
-
The opinions expressed here are the authors and do not necessarily represent the moderators or members of the Christianity Without The Insan...
-
I read the news today – oh boy…. Unless you are not in touch with current events in the US, you’ve heard the story. Supreme Court Justice no...
-
I’ve been saying for a long time that I need to do better on this blog. But then I write something and I feel like it’s not “good enough” or...
-
There have been a lot of books written from a Christian perspective on what pain is, what its purpose is, why God lets us experience it, so ...
-
So here we are, a week from Christmas 2016. We made it. The year is almost over. Well, a lot of us made it, but it’s been hard, it’s been r...
-
Lately, I have been coming across a lot of quotes, just at random, on the topic of one’s purpose and passion. I’m not talking in a strictly...
Topics
All Rights Reserved. Certain permissions may be granted upon request. Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment